Pages

Monday, April 6, 2015

Day 1

Hey Everyone!

Today is my first day of my Advocare 24 Day Challenge.  As many of you know this isn’t my first challenge.  It has been hard for me to follow through with these challenges in the past but this time around I’m dedicated and more motivated than ever.  There are many reasons why this time around is different but the number one thing is that I need to take care of myself.  I want to see results, I want to get my body back and get back into shape. The past 4 weeks since I’ve been in Dallas I’ve joined a fitness center (Orange Theory Fitness) here and have been working out 4-5 times a week.  I haven’t felt better and more serious about grinding and working hard than I do right now.  My main problem has been discipline.  That’s why I’m going to hold myself accountable by posting on my blog my meals, snacks, recipes and updates a couple times a week.

Day 1:


First thing in the morning I woke up and drank my spark and took 2 catalyst (Catalyst is an add-on that supports muscle tone and enhances strength and energy.)

I have a huge container of Spark because both my boyfriend and I take this and Fruit Punch is my favorite flavor. You can also take Spark up to 3 times a day. It replaces my coffee for me and is basically a sugar free energy source that keeps leaves you with long lasting energy and mental focus and performance.


I started my cleanse phase with the fiber drink.  I don’t know why everyone hates this the Peaches and Cream one seriously tastes like candy to me and I actually enjoy taking it.




I had a Chocolate Meal Replacement shake for breakfast because it is just easier for me.  You don’t have to drink these until the Max Phase or Day 14-24 but working out in the morning its easier for me to make this quick than take time to cook breakfast, and it keeps me full until lunch. 

Next I had fruit for my snack, just some pineapples apples and strawberries. 




Lunch a threw a bunch of stuff together that I had one hand.



 Dinner was Bison Burgers and Asparagus 



The reason I keep trying to do these Challenges is because they work.  As long as you follow them and are disciplined you WILL see results and I just want to give it a 100% chance and be 100% dedicated, which is definitely happening this time around.

Right now I'm finishing up my night watching the NCAA National Championship game and eating some celery and natural peanut butter. 



Love,
Em <3

2 comments: