Pages

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

[2015 Update]

Hello Everyone –

I know it’s been FOREVER!! I seriously need to get more consistent and dedicated to this.  Today’s post is just going to be a quick update on everything that’s going on in The D.
The football season is all over so we have been planning the last couple weeks about what we’re going to do with the off season.  It has been hectic but considering the snow storm that’s taking place outside right now I’m glad to say we planned 3 different trips.

First we are going to Virginia.  My boyfriend is from there and his family still lives there. We are flying there and staying for a week.  After we get back we are driving to Nebraska.  Yes I said driving!  The reason being, so we can bring Rockie and have my mom watch him while we are in Punta Cana. 

Yes!!!!!!!!!! We decided to take a trip to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic and I couldn't be more excited!  We went to Jamaica two years ago and I LOVED IT!  I honestly wanted to go back but there are SO many places to see in this world we thought it would be nice to go somewhere else.  We are actually staying at the same resort my friend stayed for her honeymoon and she had nothing but great things to say about it!
I’m so excited to see all our friends and family in Virginia and Nebraska, but also SO pumped to have a Piña Colada in my hand and relax on one of the world’s most beautiful beaches!

This is also my last week of my internship at Quicken Loans.  It’s been a great opportunity and also a great learning experience.  This is an amazing company that not only cares about their Clients but their Team Members as well.  I have learned so much and have gained so much experience to either continue my career with QL or to take to a different company.

Today is also my 15 day on my 24 Day Challenge.  My friend Ashley is doing it in Arizona and I couldn't be more proud of her.  She has been totally dedicated and has seen phenomenal results!  This challenge isn't even about the weight loss it’s more about the lifestyle change and getting all the junk out of your diet.  I have been trying new recipes to make on the challenge too!  I had a tex-mex chili that I actually found on their website and it was so delicious, you wouldn't even know it’s actually really healthy. 

Anyways – I’m going to try and take as many pictures as possible on each of our trips so I have tons to blog about during and after! J

XOXO -
~ Em

No comments:

Post a Comment